Friday, May 18, 2018

Today

Well, it's been a while. Haven't gotten around to post about issues, not that there haven't been issues. Now B is no longer in control here. We have a new person in charge. A little touchy to deal with at times.

Today, I'm pretty frustrated. Probably the most frustrated I've ever been in this place. Mom is in the rehab center and is not being very cooperative. They are discharging her on Wednesday, and I didn't know if I even had coverage from Mel for those days when I went to work. I asked for 3 vacation days and Dr. D had said no vacation during school in session - how is heck am I going to take care of her if I can't use my vacation time if I need it? I guess I need to sign up for FMLA just to be able to take the vacation time I actually earned.

 I have a call in to the Attorney. Haven't heard back yet.

No comments: