Been awhile since last I posted. Mr. L retired on friday. They had a big party for him. As usual, when I offered to do something it was ignored. I had brought in my camcorder and had already taped messages from MR, T, R, R, and myself. I explained to P how to do it, and then left the camera in MR's office. She (P) said that no one wanted to do it. I think it was basically that SHE didn't want to do it, and mess around with it. She didn't even bother to check her inbox for the dvd I told her would be there. I gave Mr. L the disk I made anyway, even though it had only 4 messages on it. P also wouldn't play T's message she recorded. Whatever.
All these people have agendas.
We also had a problem with the football team. They were up here earlier in the week and were raising hell. I heard them in the lounge and came out to see if they were fighting or something. Evidently, Mr. S heard them too, and came out. He said something to them about quieting down, and when his back was turned one of them made a comment, which was challenged immediately. Mr. S then went to his office and called down to the circ desk with a complaint.
Meanwhile, I was coming out from lunch, and as I walked from the lounge to the office, one of them called out "What's in the bag?" Other times, when they'd called out stuff, I had just ignored it. This time I stopped, turned and looked directly at the kid I thought did it, and said, "If you really want to know what's in the bag, then I suggest that you come into my office and ask me.". The other guys went "oooooo". I went downstairs to look for the coach, who, T told me had just left. She was transferring Mr. S's call to MR, so I went there too.
MR emailed the director of athletics, to tell them what happened. Evidently, the coach got into trouble too, because he blasted Mr. S. and MR for emailing the director and not calling him. He apologized to me and asked me if I could identify the students, which I did.
Evidently, the big mouthed one fessed up to it. They all got into trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment