Yesterday, 3/4/08, as S. was leaving, we were informed of a malfunction in copier #1 – the dollar acceptor was not working. S. told me to put a note on it, which I did stating that the dollar acceptor was not accepting paper money. At that time, it WAS accepting coins.
Today, 3/5/08, I came in and discovered that both copiers were not functional probably due to a power outage. Copier #2 had been called in. I found a note from S., dated 2/4/08 (she meant to put 3/4/08) informing me that even if I had informed her verbally that I was to write it on the stat sheet or to leave her a note, and to put a sign on the copier.
Now… she was the one who told me to put a sign on the copier yesterday, which I did before she left. I didn’t think there was a need to tell her what she already knew, because she directed me to do it. If there WAS a sign on the copier, then why I was I admonished to put one there?
When I came in and was told about the copiers both being down, the signs on the copiers were not readily visible so I remade them and taped them to the copiers. Also S. spoke to someone about the other copier. If the copiers have been down all afternoon, why is this just being done now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment