There are some times that I really wish I was someplace else when I'm at work. Tonight was one of them.
It seems that every time I do something, it's wrong. Even if I do it according to the way I was told to do it. On top of that, the way I'm supposed to do things now is making my workload increase timewise, which means that I will have less time to do whatever I need to do. With SH. having me shifting, and labeling (which now I'm doing totally wrong), and all sorts of other things, I don't need extra work.
Not to mention that I was made to feel like I am brainless. Contrary to BC's belief, I DO have a brain. I tried to explain to her that I DO know what the MARC record information says. I couldn't tell you what the field number is. The things I don't understand about it are things that I don't need to know anyway. I don't know why she insists on treating me the way she does, but I'm to the point where I am going to come in and talk to RB. tomorrow or on Monday. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be treated as demeaning as that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment