I was told today by both SH and SW that SW will check records before giving them to me to check in, so I wouldn't have to print out MARC records and give them back to SW. When SH told me, she said after checking them in, I could go put them on the shelf and then shelfread. I'm not sure if they are doing this because someone thinks I don't know the records, or that i'm not doing my job. I don't know if this is supposed to help me or just make feel inadequate even further. I'm afraid to ask to have this put into writing, but I might need it to protect myself. I need a private talk with SH if I can get her alone long enough.
I'm going to push up my job search because I don't need this kind of stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment